10/22/2014

TEMPTING SENSATIONS

 
 
 






Dress - H&M (similar here)
Shoes - Dr. Martens (1461)
 
Hello everybody! It's been a while since I uploaded my last look but I just couldn't find time to keep up with the blog. My new year at university began and it basically hit me off the ground because I always feel kind of lost at the beginning, but now, as I get used to it again, I hope I'll have a bit more spare time. Anyways, I wanted to show you my latest purchase: Dr. Martens!!! I'm literally obsessed with those shoes, ever since I got them I'm wearing them non-stop and they're just perfect! They go so well with everything and make every outfit look cool and effortless. I especially like the combo with white socks as you can see in the pictures. I hope you like it, have a good day! :)


Kommentare: