11/01/2014

JUST BREATHE


 


 
Jacket - Second Hand (similar here)
Velvet Dress - Topshop (similar here)
 
As you might know from my wishlist, I was looking for a nice harrington jacket for quite a while now and luckily I found one at the flea market! Flea markets never ever disappoint. Be prepared for lots of more looks featuring this jacket as I'm literally wearing it to death lately. I noticed that I completely forgot to take a picture of my dress without the jacket but I hope you don't mind, I think you can basically see its shape. I've had this dress for ages but only recently I started to actually wear it, I don't know why I ignored it for so long, I guess it just kind of got lost in my closet. Anyways, I wish you all a fantastic weekend! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen